- Production lines for machining of axles, equipped with newest generation, high productive:
- CNC turning/milling centers;
State of art Grinding Machines with active control of tolerances.
All the production halls are fully equipped with central AIR CONDITIONING system and the temprature is kept under control 24 hours.
Control of the final product as well as the supervision of the work piece during production is made from high qualified staff and:
- Brand new Automatic Stands for Magnetic Testing;
- Unique Automatic Stand for Geometry Control;
- AUTOMATING Ultrasonic testing stand, able to detect internal crack even below 1mm.
The quality of every wheel is supervised during all production stages:
- Metallurgical process
- Forging process
Steel quality is guaranteed from our Quality Assurance Inspectors, who accept every monthly delivery of forgings in the plant producer. For each delivered lot our inspectors are doing laboratory test – chemical and mechanical.
All the production halls are fully equipped with central climatic-system and the temperature is kept under control 24 hours.
- Mechanical machining
- Ultrasonic full test;
The supervision of the process is guaranteed though production technology created for the production lines. The accuracy in the sizes is guaranteed from the very precise latheshaving only Siemens and Fanuc CNC control boards.
Wheel set manufacturing
Our experience is based on 25 years tradition of equipping all kind of railway vehicles like:
- Freight wagons;
- Passenger wagons;
- Diesel-Electric Trains;
- Narrow gauge trains;
- Special vehicles for rail maintenance.
Since the very beginning the wheel sets have being produced under the UIC leaflets when in the last years were implemented the Euro Norms as well as the TSI WAG regulations of the European Union, for which the production is certified.
Quality control Processes for wheel sets:
- Dynamic Balancing – Automatic Stand;
- Electrical Resistance Testing;
- Ultrasonic test of the pressing;
- Geometrical control – New, Unique underground, fully-Automatic Stand with 4D laser measurement head which gives volume detailed measurement of the wheel sets,
- Thickness control of Painting.
The paint quality is guaranteed from our painting-baking (not drying) cameras, where with turning mechanisms the wheel sets is painted while turning in order to achieve constant thickness of minimum 100 microns on all the surface.
In the painting cameras are used the latest prescribed paint coats from the European Rail Administrations like SEB9305, EPOSIST 2001 of WILCKENS. These coats guarantee higher protection against corrosion after classes 1 + 4 DIN EN 13261 and indication for overheating from brake-blocks.
Wheel Sets repair and replacement
Repair and precompleting of wheel sets
All types of standard repairs: IS 1, IS 2, IS 3.
Repair and precompleting of brake discs
All types produced from: Knorr, Kovis, VEB, Sab Wabco.